- A VM or physical machine with 2 cores or more, 4GB RAM ore more, an OS >Windows 2008R2 (not necessarily the server type), and 32 or 64 bits.
- The installation must be performed with an administrator profile on this machine.
- The connection port to PostgreSQL database must be open between Talend Change Data Capture source machine and PostgreSQL database.
- The ODBC 32-bit PostgreSQL driver (PostgreSQL30 and/or PostgreSQL35W) must be
installed on Talend Change Data Capture source machine. Download the driver x86 last version from this link.
The driver path must be defined in the environment variables:
- Go to .
- Under System Variables, edit Path and click New to add the PostgreSQL driver path (bin folder located under PostgreSQL ODBC installation directory).
To test the ODBC 32-bit PostgreSQL driver, you may create a system data source.
- To capture a PostgreSQL source, you must have a user profile with specific
permissions on the source database:
- Right of connection on Talend Change Data Capture remote server.
- Read permission and right of trigger creation on the database you want to capture.