NT parameters are stored in Windows registry database in the tree named: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\GammaSoft\DataDistribution.
About this task
To display/change the parameters, open regedit.exe
You need administrator rights on your machine to be able to modify those parameters.
Before any modification, we recommend that you perform a backup of the system
with the export option available when right-clicking.
By default, two keys are common to all modules (Manager, source and target engines): DD_CFG and DD_DAEMON.
- For the MS SQL Server source engine, a DD_for_SQLServer key is available.
- For the ODBC source engine, a DD_for_ODBC key is available.
- For the Oracle source engine, a DD_for_Oracle key is available.
- For the MySQL source engine, a DD_for_MySQL key is available.
- For the PostgreSQL source engine, a DD_for_PostgreSQL key is available.
- For the OpenEdge source engine, a DD_for_OpenEdge key is available.