- Versions supported by the TRIGGER LogReader are from 5.5.
- The VM or physical machine must have 2 cores or more, 4GB RAM ore more, an OS >Windows 2008R2 (not necessarily the server type), and 32 or 64 bits.
- The installation must be performed with an administrator profile.
- The connection port to MySQL database must be open between Talend Change Data Capture source machine and MySQL database.
- The ODBC 32-bit MySQL driver must be installed on Talend Change Data Capture source machine.
The driver installation may require to additionally install a Microsoft Visual C++ XXX Redistributable (x86) package. For example, for the MySQL ODBC 5.3 driver on a 2012 server, you must install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistribuable (x86) package.To test the ODBC 32-bit MySQL driver, you may for example create a system data source.
- To capture the source, the trigger-based mode requires to have a user profile
with specific permissions on the source database:
Right of connection for the Talend Change Data Capture remote server,
- Read permission on the database you want to capture,
- Right of trigger creation on the database you want to capture.